A warming tea, safe for breastfeeding, that aids a mama with her recovery by reducing inflammation of the uterus. Read More…
Circulation, combats constipation, anti-inflammatory, reduces bloating, warming, stimulates breakup of blood clots and releasing of lochia at a faster rate.
A warming tea, safe for breastfeeding, that aids a mama with her recovery by reducing inflammation of the uterus, stimulating internal circulation, relieving constipation and promotes flow of after birth bleeding.
- Drink from Day 5, twice per day with breakfast and dinner for 7 days.
- Pour 5 oz of hot water over one sachet and brew for 5 minutes; drink while still hot or warm.
- Mix with natural sweeteners such as a teaspoon of honey, agave, stevia, maple syrup and/or a squeeze of lemon if desired.
- Drink hot or warm for best results.
- Never add cold water to any herbal solution, this wash, tea, etc. as cold water shocks the herbs and will reduce the effectiveness. Always let a hot herbal solution cool naturally.
- Do not add white/brown sugar or synthetic sweeteners containing aspartame such as Equal or NutraSweet as these artificial products will negatively impact the natural healing capabilities of the herbal ingredients.
- If breastfeeding drink tea afterwards so the ingredients have time to be absorbed into the body.
Ingredients: Healing Properties
Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, aids digestion relieves cramping due to menstruation.
Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacteria, anti-septic, wound healer, digestive aid.
Anti-septic, anti-bacterial, abdominal pains, known for toning the body tissue.
Oak Gall / Manjakani
Tightens the muscles of the vagina and abdomen.
Traditionally used to flush ones system increasing the amount of urine flow.
Promotes production of breast milk.
Anti-inflammatory, aids digestion, stimulates circulation.
Anti-inflammatory, aids digestion, stimulates circulation
Mild Javanese long pepper
Traditionally used to assist menstruation flow which will help dispel lochia, warming properties.