A paste made from a rich blend of herbs used to help strengthen and firm stomach muscles from the “inside-out.” Read More…
Firming, toning, promotes release of fluid and fat in abdomen area, internal circulation and stimulation, strengthening of stomach muscles.
A paste made from a blend of herbs used to help strengthen and firm stomach muscles from the “inside-out.” This paste reduces retained fluid and fat in the abdominal area by promoting blood flow resulting in the toning of loose skin as well as reducing blemishes and dark pigmentation.
- Apply firming paste by Day 5 for 14 days, in combination with the abdominal wrap.
- Add 3 tablespoons of warm water or virgin coconut oil, one at a time, and mix into a smooth paste.
- Spread evenly on the stomach and torso area and cover with a white cloth to prevent the paste from being absorbed by the abdominal wrap.
Placing a cloth on the stomach after the firming paste is applied is similar to “dressing” a wound, as it will allow the maximum amount of product to be absorbed into the skin and not the abdominal wrap.
For a cesarean birth
- Use after stitches are removed and the incision is given a few days to heal to avoid any irritation. If irritation occurs stop using firming paste immediately, wait a few days and then try again.
- You may want to consult your doctor before use.
Ingredients: Nutmeg, white rice, common turmeric, kaffir lime, ginger, pulsari wood, cinnamon, clove, hummingbird leaves, tamarind, cumin, star anise, cardamom, bentonite clay, glutinous rice.
Ingredients & Healing Properties
Anti-septic, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, digestive, good for circulation, overall tonic for the body and the reproductive system, relieves muscular aches and pain.
Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacteria, anti-septic, wound healer, digestive aid.
Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, helps to tone the skin, aromatic properties.
Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, aids digestion relieves cramping due to menstruation.
Toning, calming effect, fights exhaustion and a feeling of depression and weakness, anti-spasmodic, astringent, reduces flatulence.
Carminative, aromatic, antiseptic, germicide.
One of the richest natural sources of Vitamin A, helps clear skin irritations, soothes achy feelings.
Reduce inflammation, increase urination, prevent gas, and suppress muscle spasms.
Reduces flatulence, stimulates circulation, combats fatigue and stress.
Base product, clay from weathered volcanic ash.