Introduction to Postnatal Beliefs
An Introduction of Malaysia and its Culture of Postnatal Care
- LOWEST rate of Postpartum depression 3% – in the world.
- Cultural Belief: Taking care of a mother is an essential part of the post-birth process that both she and her newborn benefit from.
- Malaysia has 3 of the BEST, and two of the most well-known after birth traditions: Chinese, Ayurvedic and Malay.
- The Malaysian government is a global leader in after birth care. Each mama receives six 2-hour body treatments and abdominal wrappings for FREE. The sessions take place within the first 6 weeks after child birth.
- The BEST and most well-developed after birth care programs in existence.